Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby

Since I keep getting the question, (apparently no one really listens to me. JK) I've posted this ticker on when we are having the baby. We've planned to be induced with this one because Brian is working so far away and if it were to happen in those almost 13 hours he's gone a day, I don't know if he'd make it home in time since the last one came in 40 min! Plus, since I have that lovely Group B Strep, they want me on the antibiotics for several hours. Same issue, I go too fast, so there ya have it. Next Friday is the day.

4 comments:

The Skinners said...

I cant believe its coming so close. Im so excited for you. It was fun to see you this summer. Keep us posted!

Doré said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doré said...

Good luck Michelle! Can't wait to see her!

Brooke said...

Jellis!
Here I am, living under a rock, just learning that you're pregnant again, and WHAM... only one more week?
Happy Birthday, by the way. :0)