(Spoken with a lisp) Michelle that look is fabulous!!! Not quite shorts, not quite capris, did somebody say "Trend Setter" you go girl!!! Loves, Paul-e
the new pictures are great! Camping was.. umm interesting huh! :) Hey do you have a website with pricing for your fabulous photography? Because I am in love with your photos! We need to get a family photo and Addie's one year pictures... something outside.. Also let me know when you will be back to workin. Thanks! - Rachel
5 comments:
I am a TOTAL FAN of that outfit! You look great! Only you can pull of that look! It was fun to see you yesterday! See you Sunday!
work it, work it, own it..... ;)
(Spoken with a lisp) Michelle that look is fabulous!!! Not quite shorts, not quite capris, did somebody say "Trend Setter" you go girl!!! Loves, Paul-e
the new pictures are great! Camping was.. umm interesting huh! :) Hey do you have a website with pricing for your fabulous photography? Because I am in love with your photos! We need to get a family photo and Addie's one year pictures... something outside.. Also let me know when you will be back to workin. Thanks! - Rachel
FREAKIN' heck girl... didn't you just have a baby, like, yesterday?!?! So not fair. I'm jellis.
Post a Comment