So today is Brian's big 30th bday. What do we have planned for this momentous occasion you might ask? Well, let's see. Brian woke up at a little after 5:00 and drove an hour to work. Then around 5:00 tonight, he'll drive back and get back around 6:30. Sounds fun huh? We'll go somewhere for dinner. He mentioned Taco Bell and I said, "what good wife would take her husband to Taco Bell for his 30th Bday. The least we could do is Del Taco. They at least have a play ground." Of course I was kidding, so we'll see what he feels like later today. Anyway, so just a few reasons why I love Brian....
- He cleans up when he sees it's needed
- He'll fold the laundry if he hears it beep before me, and he'll even put it away!
- He changes dirty diapers without me asking
- He likes to go to chick flicks with me
- He's musically talented and ALWAYS willing to share it with whoever will listen
- He gives great foot rubs
- He never says no to me when I ask for help
- He has a great laugh
- He plays with the kids and they love him
- He provides for our family
- He ALWAYS puts the toilet seat down
- He hangs all our decorations on the wall without complaining
- He'll get up with the kids in the night (if I wake him up :))
- He cleans up dinner
- He'll cook to give me a break
- He passed my Spanish class for me ( well, kind of :))
- He's a hard worker
- He grows a great garden
- He lets me buy whatever I want without making me feel guilty
- He makes pretty babies :)
- He has a sense of adventure
- He has a strong testimony
- He has a good heart
- He has great legs and boot-eh
- He's quick to apologize
- He can admit when he's wrong (which isn't often right babe?)
- He loves his family
I got a good man! I was impressed with how many people knew the answers on his quiz. He's like an open book. What you see is what you get. So what you might not know about him....
- although you would expect him to, he rarely sings in the shower (thank goodness since it's like 5:00 AM!!!)
- he eats his pb and honey face open and mixes the honey with his finger
- he watches Seinfeld every night before he goes to sleep and even if he's seen it 10 billion times, he still laughs like it's the first time!
- one of his least favorite hymns is "There is Sunshine in my Soul Today" (go fig)
- he could eat a hamburger for dinner every night
- he'd rather have a nice mountain bike than a nice car
- he got into dentistry because of a girl (nope, not me)
- he's afraid to get shots, but gives them with no problems!
- luckily for him, since he served his mission in Europe during mad cow, he can't give blood
- he hates onions, well, except for in salsa, or mexican food, or chopped really small and sauteed in food, actually, he might not know this one, but he really does like onions :)
So there you have a little on the man I got lucky to be with forever. Happy Birthday Babe. Love you!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Happy Bday to the Chud Stud!
Posted by Michelle C at 6:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
he folds laundry AND puts it away? OK, where do I find me something like that?... do loan him out?
Happy Birthday Chud!
Happy Birthday to Brian! Once this baby comes you will have 3 bdays back to back! He sounds like a keeper...what a great guy!
Happy birthday bri! I left a message on your phone. I hope you had easy patients today. Have fun going to dinner! You sound like a great guy, and since I know you-it has to be true! You're a great guy, and a great brother! Thanks for making Michelle so happy! Love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Brian and happy belated birthday to Michelle... We love you guys and miss you!
Double Happy Birthday.....but even more exciting than that is GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!! We will be thinking of you, send some pictures soon. We love and miss you.
Happy birthday to both of you! Birthdays really go downhill as an adult, I must admit. So do we get to find out the answers to Brian's quiz?
What a beautiful baby! Look at all that hair!
Post a Comment