Well, here's our new little girl. She was born just before 5:00 last night weighing
7 lbs 15 oz and 19 inches long. She's got a ton of dark hair that's really long in the back. Her little sibblings are really excited to have her here, as are we. Cooper's face was so cute. Mine however, was not. You know how great your face looks when gravity pulls it?! Anyway, we're in for a crazy adventure, but excited it's begun.










Saturday, July 12, 2008
Isabelle Catherine
Posted by Michelle C at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



23 comments:
Congratulations, you guys! She's beautiful! I love the name, too. Can't wait to meet her.
Oh, so you named her Isabelle. Beautiful. She does look like an Isabelle. It was fun to see you the other night. those pictures are really cute, and give me a break-you just had a baby! You never look that bad. Hopefully we'll see you soon! Congrats again!
Congratulations!! What a sweet little girl. :)
I'm so excited for the two of you... congrats! I hope everything went great. She definitely is a little chud. So whats with the blacked out face?
She is gorgeous!! Congratulations, Michelle. I wish you and Isabelle a fast recovery (and that she is a good sleeper too).
Congratulations! What a cutie. She definitely looks like a Chudleigh with all that dark hair. She looks a lot like Blythe did at birth and is the exact same weight too. I hope you bounce back quickly.
Jill P.
She is so sweet Michelle! What georgeous hair! Hope you're feeling okay! Your kids look super excited to see their new little sister!!
Congrats you guys! She's adorable! I think it's so fun to see new babies and whether or not they look like their siblings--you totally have a family where everyone will know "those are Chudleigh kids" just by looking :) They're all so gorgeous!
Congratulations Michelle and Brian! What a beautiful addition to your family.
I love the name too! She is so cute, we are so jealous of the hair! The pictures are beautiful! I hope you are recovering well Michelle. Hopefully you can get a little bit of rest with all those little ones! Congrats!!
Congrats she is a cutie for sure!!
Congrats!
Congratulations!! So happy for you! What an adorable brand-new-looking baby girl! It makes me so anxious. I have only 5 weeks to go...
Aw she is so precious!! Look at that hair. Couldn't be more perfect if you had placed an order. you look ridiculously fabulous too, Miss Blocking Her Face Out. hehe :-)
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! These pictures make me miss having a newborn. You look great! And what a beautiful name she has. So classic. I absolutely love it.
Congrats to everyone!!! She's beautiful... that hair is great!
I cannot believe you blacked out a picture of you! Shame on you! You know hoe photogenic you are, right? You can't take a bad picture if you tried. The baby is beautiful and she has more hair than my kids ever dreamed of having!! Amazing! You must let me know how 4 feels.... scary!
Congrats and Welcome Isabelle!!!
cute pics! i totally laughed with the squared blackout face! i know exactly what "those" pics look like! i have too many! she really looks like an izzy! i love her already! cant wait to see yall again.
Congratulations!! She's beautiful!! Hope everything is well!!
Brian was right, the pictures are great! Congratulations again! Beautiful family!
Congrats! I can't believe you have 4 chilluns! That's crazy!
Yea! Congrats!! She's a cutie!
Happy (way)late Birthday to you--By the way, you look like Camden Orr when you were little!
Also, you better not post all of those things you love about Brian for all the world to see...If he is THAT helpful around the house, every woman out there might fall in love with him too!
Post a Comment