Thursday, July 17, 2008

Isabelle... day 6

So I know all of you have been waiting for more pics of Isabelle right? And I hate to disappoint, so here are a few. I threw in one of me with her 'cause she was smiling and I thought it was cute. She has a few little dimples, but I haven't caught them on camera yet. Soon I hope. I hope they stay around. We're all doing well. It hasn't been as bad as I thought, yet anyway. Today was my first day with the kids by myself, but my neighbor took the girls for 2 hours so I could sleep. That was lovely!!! I just love this little girl. She is so sweet and such a good baby, thank goodness! Anyway, here they are...






10 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

what a sweet-pea. she is so little! i loved being able to hold her yesterday. there is nothing like the sweetness of a newborn. im so happy for yall.

The Skinners said...

She is so adorable. What a cute little girl. She has my same birthday so I will always remember her on July 11th!

melanie33 said...

you make some pretty babies, girl! She is a cutie.

Doré said...

What a sweet baby. I'm glad things are going well.

carlee said...

YOU ARE A MACHINE!!! I don;t know if I could do it again that quickly. Noah is a handful but we love him. Sorry, I've been absent blogger friend for so long. YOu guys look great and we are happy for your adorable new little girl. She is beautiful! Hope everything is going well for you guys. You go amazing mom!

Julie said...

Congrats, Michelle. She's so darling. You look so great!

Gunn said...

She is beautiful, and definitely is a Chud. Hope your getting lots of rest. I'm really calling this week. Promise!

Melinda said...

Super precious. What a sweet family!

Tierney said...

She is SO cute! I love all the hair! That is sweet. I'm glad that she is a good baby.

Mel said...

You looked so good the other day. She sure is beautiful. Thanks for letting me hold that little sweet thing. See you up in the canyon tomorrow!