So here we go to a very long post....
Thursday was my bday and I turned 29. That's right, 29 years of age. And how did I spend this glorious day you might ask? Well, the same way I do every other day of the week basically. Sounds great huh? Woke up tired, had to get 3 cups of warm milk at 3 different times. Had a fussy 3 year old with a white tongue and complaining of it hurting, so I took her to the dr and turns out it was strep. Nice. Then I had a slight fussy 5 year old in the morning from shots the day before, and slightly fussy 15 month old with 2 teeth trying to come in. So far, loving the day! Took the kids to the aquarium which was fine and then headed up to my parents house. No one there, no biggie. Tried to keep all 3 in the same room to make sure they didn't destroy anything and then when it got too dang hot in the tv room, made an escape outside. When I got tired of getting up and down and up and down to keep them in the back yard, inside again. You get the idea. My Mom did make me dinner though and a cake so that was the best part of my day. Brian got caught up at work an hour late. He came over for dinner and then we headed home. He stopped at the redbox to get us a movie, turned out it was horrible. Fell asleep. Well, love birthdays. At least Bri and I got to go out the night before for dinner and a movie. That was nice. So, a few pics of cute little me...




Fourth of July
So how about the 4th huh? Couldn't have been much better. Cloud cover all day, wind to cool us off. We went up Provo Canyon and took a lunch. Let the kiddos play in the stream up there for a little bit, then headed off to my Grandparents and hung out in the pool for a little bit. After that, we headed up to Sandy for the parade and fireworks. The 4th is my favorite holiday, and it turned out pretty good for the most part. My favorite picture is on my photo blog if you wanna check it out.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Happy Birthday to me
Posted by Michelle C at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
really cute pics. I need to get the originals. I'm sorry your birthday was crappy. I guess that's how it goes sometimes. Hopefully better next year! And, with that survey, I didn't know if you had one that was less than an hour or like 30mins/week. Not that I care (or am bragging) I just wondered what that was for. ...maybe just curiousity? Oh well. WHatever. Love yoU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Birthdays and kids don't really go hand in hand. It's hard to really enjoy yourself when you taking care of the kiddo's ALL day long. I think you need to take a day off and go to the spa. You deserve it! :)
Happy birthday! You share it with Chris, Ryan and Mandi's kiddo. Sorry to hear it wasn't great. At least you had a fun 4th though!!
Sorry about the 'fab' birthday! Maybe 30 will be better!?! Your pics from the 4th are really cute!!
It sounds like someone is really ready to have a baby and it's not fair to have to be that pregnant on your birthday! Hang in there. You do a great job with a camera, even if it wasn't a great day =)
Hey, it's Caroline. Really cute pics. I really do think you have a great talent for it. Enter some contests, I bet you could win! You never know till you try. Love you
Happy late birthday! I have a terrible memory. Birthdays are a lot different when you have kids but I hope you were able to enjoy it. Love all the pictures...you really have a talent with a camera in your hands.
Post a Comment