So yesterday was Cooper's 1st birthday. Quite a change in dynamics from Elizabeth's 1st to Cooper's 1st. I think we just realized that the first birthday is for the parents, not so much the kiddos, so this year was very low key. Just my parents and sister came down for the presents and cake "ceremony". It all happened in like 15 min. since my Dad had to rush out to the airport. Anyway, 15 min, 1 hour, all the same to us. Just a few pics for those of you far away. :) Love this little boy. He's brought us so much happiness and love. We think he's pretty special and are so glad he's in our family.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Cooper's 1
Posted by Michelle C at 7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I cant believe how fast hes growing. One already! Looks like a fun birthday for him. When do you find out what you are having???
Wow. I can't believe he's 1! He is a cutie!
I had so much fun at both of Cooper's birthdays. And I must secretly admit, I liked them much better than the Princess and Dora parties!! Trucks, Lightning McQueen, and more trucks--what's better??
Post a Comment