Monday, March 17, 2008

From boy to man....

So I'm sure some of you have asked yourself, "at what point does a boy become a man?". I have a small answer for you. I think once they can watch tv like this (the last 2 pictures) and not be phased, you can pretty much see the man starting to show its ugly self. JK.




5 comments:

lisa said...

I love Cooper! He is so dang cute!! Our Cooper will pull up a blankie and pillow, suck his big thumb and watch CARS the whole way through. The kid is obsessed with it. I've tried Nemo, Peter Pan, Incredibles--other non-Princess things and it doesn't work. Sorry his manliness is showing already...

Doré said...

All he needs is a remote in his hand. He is adorable.

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

That last picture is so funny! He's such a cutie!

somestratt said...

Michelle, those pictures are HILarious! And I am glad to hear that the girls aren't fighting as much. I may try the tv thing...Brent thinks it is a fabulous idea..

Tierney said...

That is hilarious! I showed it to Vinny and he thought it was funny too! Seriously, next thing you know he's going to start farting and laughing about it.