Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

Here are some pics from our Easter. It was a nice day. Good to be with family and fun to watch the kiddos on their egg hunt. I tried to get a decent picture of our kids, but they weren't working with me very well, neither was the big kid (Brian). He said, as he often does," I hate taking pictures". I mean seriously. How old is he? JK. Anyway, so this is as good as it gets this year!











8 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful! I love how spring-timey everyone looks in their Easter clothes.

lisa said...

I love the outfits! Not that that's what Easter is all about--but I love seeing the cute little kids in their big kid clothes! Cooper is a total babe--as usual!

Gina said...

I am dying at how great those shots are of your girls. I love the cuddley one as much as the scrunched up noses. So great!

Heath said...

LOVE these pics! the spring-ee colors are so cute! looks like pipper and caroline are getting along quite well now! love jill

The Skinners said...

the pictures are all sooo beautiful!

Suzy Q said...

Sydney and I just enjoyed all the pictures. I think they're great! What beautiful cousins I have says Sydney!

Crystal said...

Love the pictures! Caroline has the prettiest eyes! What a doll. Are you sure you are pregnant? You look great.

The 6 Chuds said...

You always take such great pics. I loved how you dressed the kids in matching clothes. I used to do that--even made matching dresses for me and the girls and would put little Clayton in something the same color. Sadly, that ended when Alyssa was about 11 or 12 and suddenly refused to wear anything that matched her sister or me. I took the girls this year to buy Easter dresses and had success! Not matching, but at least new dresses that they actually wear!