Monday, March 17, 2008

Finally..... some love

Thank you to all of you who either emailed or left a comment on how to get your kids to stop fighting. I appreciate all the words of advice. This past week was actually a good week. I've realized that they fight less when I monitor their tv time to 1 hour a day. Who knew?! Anyway, here is a picture of them caught in the moment of playing together and being sweet, to remind me on those days when I think it's impossible for them to get along.

4 comments:

Doré said...

That is a sweet picture.

Jessica said...

We had fun playing games and hanging out the other night! Next time we'll have to do it earlier so we can see Caroline and Cooper, too! Those pics of Cooper are classic, by the way!

The Skinners said...

Im glad they are getting along better. They are beautiful girls!!!

Jill and Paul said...

its been a LONG time since ive blogged. i missed it. i love the pics of coop. so freakin cute! and im happy to hear (and see) the girlies being nicer to eachother. a day at a time. youre a great mom. happy easter tomorrow. im excited to see the skirts you made for the girls.