Well, for those of you who voted boy, we were wrong. It's a girl. I thought it was going to be a boy, but apparently not gonna happen this go round. We're excited though. Hopefully she'll take a little after Cooper's personality, well, his personality thus far. :) The other good part is that I've only gained 2 pounds. Wahoo. Not that I've been trying really 'cause if you'd seen what I've eaten lately, yikes! Anyway, so here's to hoping for better eating habits and preparing for our little girl to come.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Congrats, Michelle. Yes, girls bring drama, but they're so fun to shop for. 2 lbs! Are you kidding me? What are your secrets? Please share them.
Congratulations. Girls are a lot funner to dress up, although I have seen Cooper dressed up pretty cute. I wish I could only gain 2 lbs in the first half of my pregnancy. Now you get to start on the naming game!
I voted girl because Brian is the only boy in his family and has 3 sisters, so I thought maybe history would repeat itself. Although I was secretly rooting for another boy to carry on the Chudleigh name.
Yeah! I voted girl too Michelle! I am happy for you. And jealous of the 2 lbs. Good for you!
yes! i voted a girl, and i was right. Congrats Michelle!
crap--I owe Brad 20 bucks! Just joking,I didn't bet. But I was thinking a boy would be fun for Cooper--but I would personally love another chance at the little girl thing. They have the cutest stuff out there now! But since Coops hit the 'terrible twos' I'm not trying for that girl anytime soon!
Side note: I made that fruit dip the other day that you introduced to me way back when. (marshmallow creme and strawberry cream cheese). It was awesome and I totally thought of you! :)
Yay! Girls are so much fun. At least you'll already have a wardrobe for her! I start piling on pregnancy weight when the test reads positive - good for you on keeping it down. I don't like seeing skinny pregnant girls though so don't be one of them!! :)
well....what can i say? i was wrong :(
but it'll give maya another girlie cousin to dress up with! we're so excited! and just for everyones info, i saw shel for the 1st time in 5 months and she's skinnier now than before i left! she looks AWESOME! lucky dawg!
oops, this is jill, i signed in on my father in laws name. woops!
Wow that is such great news you guys!! Congrats on the girl! And just so ya know... I voted right!! :) You guys make the cutest girls anyway. (and a pretty freakin cute boy too) You just gotta keep making more adorable kids!! -Rach
congrats!!!! We voted boy and were wrong... but I should have remembered your family has girls like the skinners have boys ha ha. What are you naming her????
I guess I should have read this before I asked you what sex you were having in my email. Ha! Anyway, congratulations! I hope you haven't been sick.
Post a Comment