Not the best picture, but for those of you who ask or want to know... here's me at 5 1/2 months (22 1/2 weeks). Over half way, but still lots of growing to go. Yuck. :)
Monday, March 31, 2008
Because inquiring minds want to know...
Posted by Michelle C at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
You look great. I hope you feel as good as you look.
Halfway there...she'll be here before you know it! What is your official due date?
you look awesome shel! your hair looks healthy and shiny and your belly looks small! are you sure it's not a boy?!! jk!
I can't believe how long your hair is!?! Wow. You do look great. I can't believe you're that far along. Keep up the great work!
You look gorgeous! I usually look like a blimp by the time I'm 20 weeks.
You look fantastic! Are you feeling good too?
Lookin' gooood! ;) I never looked that good pregnant.
you barely even look pregnant and look gorgeous as always.
Hope you feel as good as you look!
if you feel up to it, i tag you for the 50's quiz
Michelle
I just found your blog and we love it! I knew about your photography one but happy to see this one too! Your family is just so adorable!
Post a Comment