


We took the girls sledding the other day. We meaning Bri did it, I took pictures. I did go down once, but we, Caroline and I, were headed for a tree so I stuck my boot down and made all kinds of snow fly in her face. They had a blast and Elizabeth walked up the hill with her sled by herself the whole time. I was amazed. I thought the backdrop to these pictures was amazing. What a beautiful mountain!
Friday, January 4, 2008
Sleddin' time
Posted by Michelle C at 8:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
these pics couldn't be any cuter! unless you and coop were in them! what fun memories youll have forever! i do have to say, i do not miss the snow!
Your winter sure beats ours. We have had no snow. Just rain. I'm sure you remember. Cute pictures. How are you feeling?
Breathaking - Utah at its best I'd say!
Post a Comment