I found a video that Brian and I made for my Dad about 4 years ago when he lost his job. I think it was the first one we did. It was a hard time for my family. This video was special for me and I didn't know we had a copy of it and they erased it off their computer, but I came across it today. So if you want to see some old pics of the Porter fam, take a look. You'll probably have to pause or mute the music at the bottom.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
First Video
Posted by Michelle C at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
what a special thing to remember. and yes shel, as you warned, i did get "a little" teary! you and bri are so thoughtful and talented. im glad you did that for dad. love and miss you.
i know that i already looked at this post, but i just wanted to say that i love the lollipop song you put on your playlist! so fun!
and p.s,
i know how it feels to not get any comments back. boohoo for us! oh well, it'll be good for a journal anyway.
Post a Comment