Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm in love...

with Cooper. He's such a sweet little baby. I need him. He just radiates happiness and everytime I look at him I just smile. He's the best baby ever! Thankgoodness. Just thought I'd share a few snapshots of the cutie pie! I have a great video of him too. I'll see if I can add it later.

Just after church

Photobucket

Hangin' with the fam

Photobucket

A typical family photo moment

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

i think it's awesome that you posted a "REAL" family picture! the fake ones are the ones we enlarge and put in frames and hang on our walls! i love it! cooper grabbing pippers face, caoline ripping his hand off her shirt, and brian looking like...great! another one of THESE days!

Lindsey Leavitt said...

Gotta love the last shot.

Ginnie said...

Ah, I love that last picture...true family love!

Tierney said...

What a cute little guy! I hope you're feeling okay and baby-to-be #4 is treating you well.