Well, some of you have asked to see some pics of me, so here ya go. Some of you know my sister Jill moved to Hawaii, so you get the best of both worlds. Me and Hawaii! :)
I wish I looked that good prego. I am so excited for you guys. SO fun for COoper to have a buddy. UMMM.... I'm not joining you on this one okay! Cooper's laugh kills me. he is so flippin' cute.
i thought i left a comment on this one? wierd. well, what i thought i said was..."this is the funniest thing EVER!" i want you to make me look like this. crazy what a little photo shop can do! oh shel, youre too creative!
8 comments:
Wow! I didn't know that you are a model for VS! Lookin good.
I wish I looked that good prego. I am so excited for you guys. SO fun for COoper to have a buddy. UMMM.... I'm not joining you on this one okay! Cooper's laugh kills me. he is so flippin' cute.
Michelle, I'm a little concerned. You look slightly anorexic in the first picture.
This post made me laugh! love it.
I love it! Great pics!
you look good! How funny!
i thought i left a comment on this one? wierd. well, what i thought i said was..."this is the funniest thing EVER!" i want you to make me look like this. crazy what a little photo shop can do! oh shel, youre too creative!
You look great Michelle! :-) I wish I looked like that pregnant or not!
LOL these are hilarious
Post a Comment