Thought these were cute. I was trying to get a picture of Elizabeth and Cooper kept climbing up on her lap and then they were just laughing at eachother. One of those special and rare moments. The last one Cooper is making a funny face. He doesn't usually smile like that, but it was funny.

Monday, January 28, 2008
Brother and Sister Love
Posted by Michelle C at 8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I love the one of them looking at eachother laughing.
look at coops little scrunch face! remember when maya did that! such cute pics!
So cute. I love those pictures. How is coop doing today? Looks like he's doin' okay. Once again, cute.
I love his little face in the last one. So Cute!
Very cute...Of COURSE! They are YOUR children.
Priceless pictures. They're adorable.
Hey Michelle...I found your blog through Heidi & Phil's and wanted to say hello! It's fun to read up on what's new in your life and keep in touch even if we don't see each other as much as we'd like! Hope things are good! We should try and get together again!
-Julie
Hi Michelle! Like Julie, I just found your blog through Heidi's and wanted to say hello! Your kids are adorable~ it's so fun that so many people have blogs now so we can all keep up with each other! Erin
Post a Comment