Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The BEST sound in the world!!!!

12 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

that truly is the BEST sound in the WORLD! i wish i were there to kiss his little face! You look really good shel! thanks for putting videos on. i love them

Jill and Paul said...

i had to watch it again! maya NEVER laughed like that. that boy is the giggly-est baby EVER!

Liddiard said...

way cute video! I loved it. I can't wait for will to wake up so I can show him his little buddy. Cute.

Doré said...

That is too cute!! He looks like a very happy baby. I agree..you look good. It's nice to see you on as well.

Ginnie said...

Michelle I love it. That is the cutest video ever! oh, and nice music!!!

Chell said...

Oh that is the best sound ever. I love that video. I had to watch it twice.

Lindsey said...

This is hilarious!!! I can't stop laughing. What a cute kid.

amyorr said...

What a cutie. I love the new look of your blog. Adorable!

Gunn said...

Yes, cute video. But, most of all I can't believe you are pregnant and I didn't know. What the heck? Just kidding, congrats! Although, I can't believe how far behind I am falling. We really gotta get a kid here soon. Well, I too hope you are feeling good. We really need to make another trip up to see you guys. The girls love seeing your pics. I'll give you a call some time.
By the way it is me Lindy, I don't know how to change my darn name on when I reply. I probably should have just e-mailed.
Bye

Nikki said...

He is such a happy baby. Soooo cute, does he laugh like that a lot? Madison loved watching that she keeps wanting to see it.

Heidi Berry said...

I love it! He is the cutest boy. My kids thought it was great too.

Doré said...

What a cute laugh! Just hearing it made me laugh. He is such a happy boy!