So Caroline was coming home from a friends house and I told Bri to go meet her at the door, but he was a good Daddy and went out there to bring her in. On the way in he slipped on some ice and Caroline smacked her face against the cement stairs. I heard him scream something and I ran to the door as he was bringing her in with blood running down her face and her eyes wide in shock and she wasn't breathing. Well, because she was crying. It freaked me out. So Brian was trying to look in her mouth to see if she lost any teeth. She didn't, but they were a little loose and there was a pretty good size cut on her gums. She fell asleep about 3 min after that, so I was worried about concussion even though she didn't hit her head. After about 10 min she started throwing up blood, so then I was really worried. But we figured it was because she was swallowing so much. She's been asleep for about 3 hours now and has woken up twice just to throw up. I hate it. It makes me hurt for her. Anyway, just thought we'd post a few pics of it. Boohoo.
Before
After

Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Poor Baby
Posted by Michelle C at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
That is the saddest thing I've ever seen. Poor little girl- it is a good thing kids are so resiliant. I hope she feels better soon. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! We will have to get together again soon.
oh my heack, i think im gonna cry. oh, i just hurt inside. was bri ok? freakin stupid ice! i hate the winter. im so sorry.
Oh, how sad! That must of been scary. Hopefully she feels better soon. How are you feeling?
Ouch! Poor little girl. And poor mom too seeing your little baby like that!
oh my heck! That hurts me. i am so sad that happened. i hope she heals really quickly. darn it!
Oh man that hurts just looking at it. Hope she is feeling better now. Happy to hear the pregnancy is going well and you feel well. Congrats...
Oh, poor thing. That is SO sad. I can't believe it swelled so much.
Oh, poor baby. The one of her sleeping makes me want to hug her. Hope she gets better soon.
That is the saddest little face. Poor girl! It was fun to see you for a little bit over Christmas. Glad the pregnancy is going well too.
Oh my heck. I am so behind on reading blogs. What the crap.... so sad for her and Brian all at the same time. UMMMM>>>>> you are prego??? oh my gosh!
Post a Comment