I've had several inquiries on my blog as to how I am feeling and I am happy to report that I am feeling pretty dang good. This has been my easiest pregnancy so far. I haven't been sick, just a little icky feeling sometimes, but I've been able to eat just about anything and I've still lost a few pounds. Yay! The major difference for me this time is that I've been really really tired. I've been able to get in a nap or two here and there, but not as many as I would have liked. But I guess that's what happens when you have to be a Mom right? It's been good though. I feel like I've gotten a lot of my energy back this past week because I was able to clean the kitchen, do 5 loads of laundry and not pass out from exhaustion. So, I think we're well on our way. Tomorrow I'll be 13 weeks, so we're moving forward. Thanks for all of you who have asked. It's nice to know people care. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
It's great to hear everything is going well. You deserve an easy pregnancy with everything else you have going on. Love your blog's new look
that's crazy that coocer's walking! He's such a fast learner. maybe he can teach will how to walk on sunday! Cute blog too~!
I'm glad you're feeling good. Pass some of that energy my way!
i LOVE the new blog! its so shaby-shic? or whatever youd call it! im so happy your feeling good! the tired thing will probably NEVER go away, seeing as youre gonna be a mom of 4!!! can you believe it! man. well, i want to see some pics of you, its always of everyone else! love you. and the video og mr cooper walking is MORE than adorable!!! i love him
So glad you are doing well with the pregnancy. Being tired is understandable with all that you have to do as a mother of 3 others. You don't have the time to rest like you do when it's your first. I'm digging the new layout!
Cute header! I hope Caroline is feeling better.
Post a Comment