Friday, January 25, 2008

5 years ago today....

... we were blessed with our first baby girl. What a spunky vibrant thing she's turned out to be. We sure love her and can't believe she's already 5. It's crazy she's that old. Poor thing wasn't feeling well during her party and fell asleep with 30 min. left while her friends were running around and screaming. Sad. Anyway, just a few pics from the party.



5 comments:

Doré said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! Don't they grow up too fast? Looks like a fun party to have in the middle of winter. I hope she feels better, its not fun being sick on your birthday.

Ginnie said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! I miss you. Love,
Abrie

Nikki said...

thanks so much for inviting Madison-she had so much fun. I would love a copy of that picture-so cute.

Jill and Paul said...

so stinkin cute! is that a new swimmy-suite that pipper is wearing? looks like they were having so much fun! hope shes feeling better now. what a big girl she is. how did 5 years already go by?

Lindsey said...

Sophie loved the party. Crazy how fast they grow-up. Sophie told me Elizabeth feel asleep during the party - I just thought she got tried out from all the fun. Sorry she's sick, hope she's feeling better soon. Thanks for watching our kids and letting them have a little fun!