Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3rd 2009

We just about have a walker.

Elizabeth's chore for the last little bit has been unloading the silverware. Boy she puts up a stink. It will sometimes take her almost 10 min. I finally decided to hand it over to Caroline. She was so excited. She loves doing her "job". She does it so willingly. For now!

Caroline is good at always striking a pose when I tell her I want to take her pic. Here's a typical example.

We had fajitas for dinner the other night and Cooper went to town on the onions. Looks like a noodle right? Nope, onion. It was so funny. He wouldn't eat anything else except for the onions. He was picking them out of the pot. They were pretty good, even Brian was eating them. Now that's saying something!

We had a sign outside our home for rent. The kids grabbed it and started marching and chanting something about being for sale. I thought it was so funny. I won't sell them, but might consider the renting idea. :)

A week or so ago my sister Mellie was telling me how Will had stuck something up his nose. I of course told her how I had not had that experience yet. And of course anytime you say that some little devil angel has to make it happen right? So Caroline came downstairs telling me to look at her nose. I thought it was going to be some gross thing she was going to pull out, but instead I found a cocoa cereal ball. I mean seriously. Why on earth would you think to put cereal in your nose?! I told her to "Wait! Let me grab the camera!". Got a few pics, plugged the other nostril, told her to blow and it flew out. We laughed, she walked over, picked it up took another picture and put it in her mouth. AAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! Oh well.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

sick

Lisa said...

But seriously- what else is there for a kid to do???
I remember hearing how Granddaddy Lewis put a bean in his nose. It sprouted!!!

Jessica said...

Nate put a big blue bead up his nose so far I couldn't even see it. This was shortly after he got home from the hospital and I was afraid we'd have to go back!

Sarah said...

what a fun update. Congrats on the new bike - I agree with you about the chillin' kind - I didn't realize they were so expensive! your bike will be lovely fun no matter what it looks like. When I started riding bikes again I wondered how more adults didn't do it - it feels like you're getting away with something -like being a kid! That's so funny about Cooper and the onions.

Carleton & Robyn said...

Funny. I love your blog to always look at the colorful and amazing pictures. I love the wedding pics you took at our wedding.

Suzy Q said...

I haven't had my kids put anything up their nose yet! Did I just curse myself by saying that??? Fun to catch up with your blog. You do a great job.