Monday, June 22, 2009

Following the trend...

I've decided to follow those before me and go private. Not that we have any creeps checking out our blog I'm sure, but just in case. I didn't want to go private before in case someone wanted to try and find us, but there's facebook and other ways, so no need to keep it open. If you want to be a reader, let me know. I'll keep it open for 2 more weeks and then we'll be making it private. You can leave a comment or email us.

21 comments:

lisa said...

keep us in the loop! you have my email address!

amyorr said...

add me.....amyorr2@hotmail.com
And let me know what your plans are for the new job!

Heidi Berry said...

Invite us please. :) berrytribe@gmail.com

Sarah said...

I'd love to keep in touch! my email is sarahandkids@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Alicia H said...

I am sure it's a given...but make sure you add me :)

Julie said...

Invite me!! julie at dansie dot com

Jessica said...

Make sure you add me! I'm pretty sure you have my e-mail, if not leave a comment on my blog and let me know. Thanks!

Julie said...

Michelle...your family is so adorable, I'd love to keep up with you! jpackfam@gmail.com

Krystal said...

Us skinners want to know all about your fun life! So please add us... krystalskinner8@yahoo.com
By the way I love the daddy and kids picture! I think they both work. While just do one when it looks good both ways?!

Jill P. said...

I'd like to be invited too. chud@xmission.com

Doré said...

me please! hulatyme@msn.com

Ashley said...

We love checking up on you guys. atmarostica@yahoo.com

Carleton & Robyn said...

Oh, pick me, pick me! How were the redwoods? - Carleton

Rachel said...

rach_chic88@hotmail.com

Nikki said...

joshuabird@gmail.com ps thanks for bringing your girls to Madison's Party!

The Staggs said...

please add us to the list...Trent and Alisha Staggs. gumby82180@gmail.com

melanie33 said...

i want an invite...
melanieswanson33@yahoo.com

Donna Dowd said...

loving your blog:) donnadowd59@hotmail.com

xx

Melinda said...

We would love to stay in touch with your blog. thesmithtribe@comcast.net

Crystal said...

Noah's want to read! noahcrystal@yahoo.com

Sarah said...

Thanks for the invite. Of course I wanted one :)