Well, Isabelle has hit the 11 month mark. She's a happy girl and is doing good at walking and I love that we can finally do something with her hair! She loves watching Elmo which has been a big help. One more month 'til the big birthday.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Isabelle 11 months
Posted by Michelle C at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How did that happen so fast? I still keep thinking Cooper is your baby!
She is beautiful! Don't you just love when they start walking. Looks like you'll be in the hall now at church... all the time. That is so fun!
Oh, I love my IssyBissy! She's so darn cute! And so is her hair! Those pictures from Lagoon are a riot! I wish Greg wanted to go. I miss lagoon. So fuN!
I wish you were here. I would love you to take some pics of Annie and the family. I love your eye.
What a quick little walker!-or maybe Apollo was slow?
Post a Comment