Cooper's bday was on Monday and he turned 2 years old. So crazy. We had a fun little "party" with the grandparents and cousin Will. Cooper is so into "swords". Swords meaning anything you can use as a sword. A pencil, a medicine syringe, a knife, a wooden spoon, wrapping paper roll, if it's long enough, it's good enough. So for his bday I wanted to find him a sword to play with. For Christmas we got him this cool "laser" sword but he ended up still using my wooden spoons. I think it was a little too heavy and a little too big. So I bought him a package of wooden spoons so he'd quit using mine. Well I saved the sword for last. It's a nerf sword so it's perfect- light weight and soft for when he smacks someone. I gave it to him on accident before the two "big" presents. Well as soon as he opened that sword he was done. Wee Mama tried to get him to open another one and he kept yelling no and hitting it. He was done! He even ran and hid under our chest to get away from us. He didn't care about the basketball stand or new bike (until later). It was seriously love at first sight. He didn't put it down that whole rest of the night. He even slept with it that night. It kept him in his bed though, so whatever works! For his bday cake I did a Noah's Ark theme. The Ark was supposed to be cake, but with all that cake left over, I'd never make it, so I used the toy ark. They loved it. Except Will, he was a little freaked out by the pig. Fun times.




Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Cooper's Bday
Posted by Michelle C at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I can't believe he is 2 already. They just grow too fast. At least you know you got your moneys worth out of the sword. Its hard to buy them presents that age that you know they will play with. The cupcakes are cute!
Happy Birthday Cooper! Wow two years old already, that is crazy. Good job on the cupcakes! As for the sword, what is it with boys and loving swords? Trey is the same way. You never have enough, and every year for christmas, b-days, and any other holiday they always want a new one. So good luck!
dang cute ani-cakes, or animuffins, which ever you like! hes such a boy! and maya LOVES the princess pic of the girls! cute story, cute mamma
Piggy! Piggy! That's what Will was saying. Those were cute cupcakes. What unners were cooper wearing?
I'm so glad that sword is foam! And he is becoming such a little boy. And I loved the hickory story. That's awesome- and the fact that you had several children around you wouldn't make the conclusion that it was "dirty" an illogical one!
Post a Comment