On St. Patrick's Day, the kids woke up and looked in the toilet. Why you might ask? Because last year, a neighbor (you know who you are :)) had a leprechaun "tinkle" in the potty and it was green. So the kids were anxious to see if we were as "lucky".
Elizabeth: Mom, you gotta come see this. This is so crazy.
Caroline totally surprised: Mom, our toilet is green.
Me: No way. That's so gross.
Caroline runs to another toilet....
Caroline again, totally surprised: Mom, your toilet is yellow.
Me: No way, that's super gross.
( apparently there was little mellow yellow if you catch my drift)
On the way home the other night Elizabeth was trying to persuade us to get her a pet, but this is how the convo went:
Elizabeth: Mom, are you allergic to anything?
Me: No, I'm not.
Elizabeth: So can we get a dog then?
Me: No, I don't think so.
Brian: I'm allergic.
Elizabeth: To what?
Brian: Cats and dogs
Caroline: Can we get a fish?
Elizabeth: How about a bird?
Me: Heck no. No pets for me. I have 4 kids to take care of, don't need another one. Then we have to feed it (a dog) and walk it and find babysitters for it when we go out of town. But when you're older, if you still want one, you can get one.
Elizabeth: Not if my husband's allergic.
I thought it was so funny that she threw a husband into her "when you're older" picture.
Just 'cause I thought this was a funny pic.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Funny girls
Posted by Michelle C at 7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
stinkers! that is too funny!
Funny! I am seriously wondering how you do it with 4 kids. Do you have any advice for me? How do you do such a good job of it?
Post a Comment