Friday, March 13, 2009

8 months old

Well Isabelle is 8 months old now. She's got 4 teeth, crawling and trying to stand up. She's a sweet little girl and we love her. This is about the time we found out we were expecting her, when Cooper was 8 months old. Yikes! So far, no news. :)

6 comments:

melanie33 said...

wow, that flew! 8 months, where does the time go? she is a cutie.

Alicia H said...

What a sweetheart! She is just getting more darling every time I see her. Cute kiddos all around. Can't wait to see you all! Good times to be had soon...

Carleton & Robyn said...

You have the cutest blog ever! Your kids are darling. I'm impressed. I'm having a hard transition with the 2 (Annie's crying right now and I was hoping for a little nap).

Cliff, Keri, Bode and Ryder said...

Your girls are so gorgous! Wow, taking after their mom! We should go to lunch sometime, and caught up!

Krystal said...

8 months and beautiful! I love her eyes in that picture. They are so big and round. I guess with her being 8 months and all you should get on it for another right?!!! Ha ha. I'm sure 4 keeps you busy.

Jill and Paul said...

so beautiful!