Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh I wish...

I am so sick of snow. I know, what do you expect living in Utah, but who cares. I need to see some green grass, and those colorful things that grow out of the grass. What were they called? Oh yeah. Flowers. Oh I miss it. The warmth, the color. Ahhhhhhhhhh. My stinkin' sister is the blog I love the most these days because she's in sunny Hawaii and goes to the beach and is tan. Remember what that is? Being tan. OH I miss that too. I know, vain, but whatever. Anyway, so to post something more of what I long for than what I'm living in, here are a few pics from the graduation trip Bri and I took after he graduated. Can't believe it's been almost 2 years. Time for another one!!!







5 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

oh shel, youre too funny! i know im so lucky, but you did just call me "cancer city"! just so you know, i do use sunscreen EVERY time i go to the beach...(except for that one time on waikiki...ouch) i love those pics. its amazing the things we take for granted, people pay thousands of dollars and come from all over the world to see the snow youre living in. i never would, but someones "hawaii" is just another persons "utah". (im probalby saying that just because im not living there! i hate winter!!) gorgeous pics!

Chell said...

wow great pictures.. I hear you on the needign a vacation...

Tierney said...

Oh, I know...I actually looked at the cost of flights to Hawaii today. I can't stand the snow anymore. It is depressing and my kids can't go outside...which means they are inside driving me crazy! (:

Crystal said...

ahhhh! looks so inviting. I am ready for the warm weather!

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

I so feel you on the cold weather thing! I'm so sick of the snow! Have Utah winters always been this yucky?!! ;)