did you cut his hair?! it looks like its getting more red in it! hes so sweet.
This picture is absolutely adorable. You and Brian make a wonderful couple!
Thanks so much for offering to help us. Luckily everything is going good here, but I still appreciate your offer! That was so nice of you especially with everything you have going on.
oh I almost forgot-Cooper is just soo cute and such a happy baby.
I see you got your new lens. This picture looks great! He is a sweet little boy.
that's a cute one. he's so cute.
Don't we ALL love that boy? He's baby contest grand prize material.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
did you cut his hair?! it looks like its getting more red in it! hes so sweet.
This picture is absolutely adorable. You and Brian make a wonderful couple!
Thanks so much for offering to help us. Luckily everything is going good here, but I still appreciate your offer! That was so nice of you especially with everything you have going on.
oh I almost forgot-Cooper is just soo cute and such a happy baby.
I see you got your new lens. This picture looks great! He is a sweet little boy.
that's a cute one. he's so cute.
Don't we ALL love that boy? He's baby contest grand prize material.
Post a Comment