Sunday, February 3, 2008

Cooper 11 mo.

Well Cooper turned 11 months on Saturday and it almost escaped me. Woops. I really wanted to get a cute picture of him, but you know how Sunday mornings go. No time and no set up. He was dressed so cute though, so I snapped a few. I need to set up my studio so I can stop getting all the pics infront of our blue kitchen wall!!! Anyway, he looked like such a little man. I love it. So cute and fun. I know they probably all look the same to you, but not to me of course.






12 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

he is just so handsome! i LOOOOOVE the 1st and last, those are my favorites! i love the outfit! so you said that you were gonna send me pics of you and you didnt. im kind of sad, i was looking forward to seeing some of you. so....DO IT! love you!

Crystal said...

What a cutie! Do you know what your having yet?

Doré said...

He is so adorable!!

Mel said...

oh..he's so cute. what a little sweetheart. love you!

Crystal said...

You've been tagged! Write 10 interesting/weird things about you in your blog, then tag 10 of your friends!

Tierney said...

So cute! I think he kind of looks like your dad in those pics.

Chell said...

AWW what a sweety...

Julie said...

What a cute boy..love that little outfit. They grow up so fast, huh!

Heidi Berry said...

Eleven months! Are you less sad about him growing up because you know you will have another baby soon? I feel like it goes way too fast. We need to get the kids together soon to play.

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

That's such a cute outfit! Love it!

Ginnie said...

Check out that little chud! He is too cute!

The Skinners said...

hes getting sooo big! He is adorable!