Elizabeth has been carrying around and sleeping with this pillow form with no case on it, so I had this cute fabric and told her we should make a pillow case. I think I scared her a little when I told her to watch her fingers around the needle. She didn't want her finger to get sewn off. We did it without shedding any blood though and she liked it. It's always fun to see nothing turn into something.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Making a pillow case
Posted by Michelle C at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
FINALLY! some with you in them! your face looks so slim! how do you pull THAT off being 18 weeks prego?! really cute shel, fun thing for mom and daughter to do together! maya saw the pics and said, "oooo, shao, ee pippo!" which translates into, "oooo, shel, and pipper!" WE LOVE your new song picks! maya and i were rockin out, while paul was reminiscing about when his sisters were SO into nkotb! you took me back.....WAY back!
Yay...pictures of you! You look great Michelle! Great job on the pillowcase Elizabeth! Very Cute! Do you sew much? How are you feeling these days?
I just love those pictures! And you, Michell, look great!!
What a fun mom you are...lets just whip up a pillow case. I'm quite impressed. How come you don't look pregnant??? Are you really 18 weeks?
You really have the pregnancy glow going for you. You look great!
What fun and I agree you look great..
What a fun thing. Wish I could sew - Sophie will miss out on that lesson. Elizabeth was telling Sophie all about her new pillow case the other day, she was so excited!
You do look great as many have said! But it never hurts to hear it again. I swear you never look preog until the very end. When do you find out what you are having?
Post a Comment