I got such a response about seeing a picture of me. I didn't know how loved I was I guess. Well I had a photoshoot today, not of me. I was taking one of a friend's baby and Bri wanted to try out for himself, so I sat there while he snapped one off. I didn't smile as you can see, but he really liked the picture, so for my fans out there.... this one's for you. :)
-- for those who told me I look good for being almost 19 weeks pregnant, thank you. It's always nice to hear. Also, our ultrasound is scheduled for March 7th, so be looking to see what it is around then.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
For my biggest fans.....
Posted by Michelle C at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Will you please send me a signed 5x7 ;)
You look as beautiful as ever!
wowoweewow! so suttle, yet so elegant! your eyes look lighter and your hair looks darker! am i right? love it!
you do look good. only you can pull off red lips! Luscious~!
nice picture michelle...you need to take some more and post them. Hey, did you know, that after we (your fam and mine) left the Colony, most everyone started playing games!?! After we tried to get everyone to play? Now everyone is addicted. Who would have known?!?!
Anyway, we played over there last night and thought of good times with you guys-the dominators! Fun blog by-the-way.
Great shot. You look good. Good job Brian, you need to take more of her so she can post them.
Post a Comment