So there I was sitting in my parents bathroom half laughing, half crying. I mean, are you serious? This can't be real. But it was and still is. I sat there with the stick on the sink trying to steal a peek out of the corner of my eye, but who was I trying to fool? No one else knew what I was doing. I'm sure some of you have done the same thing. You want to know, but you're afraid to know, because what if it showed the opposite of what you were hoping for. Well, as I sat there half looking, half pretending not to, I saw that sign I didn't expect to show up; and boy did it show up fast!!! Even though I wasn't ready, I still would have been disappointed if the negative showed up. So if by now you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm pregnant. Again. I know, I already have a baby and those of you who know me have seen me stressed out and to the point of insanity, but we are here again, and grateful. The due date is July 18th, so we have a long way to go, but we're excited. We had a doctor tell us once we'd have to have "help" with all of our babies Caroline on, but he was clearly very wrong. Both this one and Cooper we're both au natural. TMI. I know, but that's why you read these things right? To find out everything that's going on in someone's life without having to be nosy and ask, so now you know. I know some of you already know, but it's open info now I guess. So if you don't post and say anything to me, I'll hate you. Just kidding.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
What???
Posted by Michelle C at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Woohooo! I get to be the first comment to congratulate you! Congratulations!! Was this one a planned? (That may be one of those questions that you don't ask a person...but this is as you said a blog) Very excited to follow your 4th pregnancy journey on your blog. I am jealous you are going to be ahead of us now!
Congrats Michelle! Mason was a July baby and I liked it. (even if I didn't I wouldn't tell you because that would be rude) How are you feeling?thanks for your support on my blog! Merry Christmas!
I'm excited for you, except for the being sick part...that sucks. My money is on a boy. Congrats!
In fear of you hating me I am posting something, j/k :) We are excited to have a new addition to our culdesac congrats!
I didn't believe Heather when she told me so I went to your blog myself. Glad you posted the picture as proof. Just kidding!! Congratulations!
Congrats, girl. Life is so crazy sometimes! Hopefully, you'll get a boy so you can have even numbers. It was great to see you at the bake off.
i dont really like to see the pregnancy test, cause that means you basically took a picture of a tee-tee soaked stick! however, you know how excited i am for you! holy crap! 4 kids! how did you get there so fast??!!!
Wait, you had a third baby? Huh? Where was I?
Congrats! So happy for you and thanks for sharing your pee stick with us. PS-Curry and I might be in UT early Jan.-we should do lunch or pepper together or eat saltines.
Linds
I think it is fabulous news! I am however, glad that it is you and not me right now! We had fun with you guys the other night!
This is Heidi, by the way- I just noticed I was signing under Abram's account.
Holy Cow! You are amazing! I was going to call you after your post on how crazy life is for you right now..guess I'll wait. Kids are awesome and I know you are an amazing mom! You have always been the funnest person and I am so excited for you! Lisa
You go girl!
Congrats! The same thing happened to me. We are having surprise baby number 4 in March.
Post a Comment