Potty training. Gotta love it. We're on round 3 with Caroline. First start she got the pool bug with the straight water diarreah (sp). So we stopped. The round 2 we were getting ready to go visit Bri's family and she wasn't trained yet, close, but not good enough to not bring any diapers. She stayed dry the whole day on the plane though. Every Sunday during Sacrament meeting she'll say she needs to go potty, and sure enough, she does go. So, round 3 starts today. She gets this nasty rash and so I showed it to her and now she wants to wear her underwear. Her treat today is chocolate chips 'cause we're out of our other treats. She calls is twacket. Pretty cute. So, we'll see if we can seal the deal this time. As I write this, she is playing in her tinkle. Geez!!!!! How quickly an accident can happen.

Monday, December 3, 2007
Here we go again!
Posted by Michelle C at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
maya calls it "cockit". i guess they get the love of chocolate from their mamas! i love these pics, and the tub ones too! keep em' comin'!
good luck with round 3! we are now in the "stop climbing out of your crib" stage! i guess the "stages" never stop!
Sounds like life is keeping you busy. Hope all is well for your family and you have a great holiday season. Enjoyed your photography pages also. Glad to see you are keeping busy with your photography. I need to start doing more but my schedule has been pretty hectic lately.
Michelle-I love your pictures you do an awesome job especially with lighting! I checked out your business blog to. Cute, cute family.
I do not envy you and the potty training. Too bad you still don't live here, she could be on the carpet all she wanted and you wouldn't feel bad about it.
Post a Comment