Saturday, December 8, 2007

9 months old

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cooper was 9 months last Sunday, but it's taken me this long to get a picture of him. He wasn't a fan of the Santa hat so I had to bribe him with a candycane. Whatever it takes to get a good picture right? He was just over 21 pounds and I can't remember the inches tall, but he was like 83% I think. Anyway, healthy as a horse and growing so fast. We sure love him!

3 comments:

Ginnie said...

He is so stinkin cute michelle. I love the Santa hat and lights

Jill and Paul said...

i can't believe hes 9 months. where does the time go? could he be any cuter?! NOPE! i want to kiss his little face! really cute pics

carlee said...

OH he is a doll! I loved seeing the posts that I missed bc it has been so busy around here. I hope you know you ARE a great mom. I love your family and I had the crappiest summer with 3 kids! It was so hard, but we just keep on plugging along and know that our kids love us unconditionally. You are wonderful and full of so many talents.