Sunday, May 6, 2012

Easter

Easter weekend was good fun. We had an egg hunt on Saturday with all the kiddos. Everyone came over for a bbq and then we followed it up with the egg hunt in the backyard. It was fun to watch all the kids run around. We couldn't find where we packed our easter baskets, so luckily our Halloween baskets we got on clearance for $. 25 this year were spring colors.Haha!

Easter day we had a great program that Brian put together for church. Julia was kind enough to come up and sit with our kids so I could also sing. I realized I miss singing. I haven't done it for a while 'cause once Brian opens his mouth in church, he is immediately sought after, especially for the choir, so I usually let him go, which is great. Not complaining. Just saying, it's been a while. He did a great job with the program.
Later that day we headed up to his parents house for a yummy Easter meal and the kids did a little egg hunt in the house as well. Great weekend and lots of yummy chocolate!


1 comments:

Caroline said...

Love those kids and excellent photos of Charlotte. Man, we already miss being with y'all. It seriously felt so wonderful to be there and just hang out for a week. Thanks again. Great expressions on Charlie again. And I LOVE the new outlook on the blog. Super cute as always