Monday, May 7, 2012

Outdoor Love

So we had a really nice warm spell there for a few days in April. We'd put Charlotte down for a nap, then Cooper, Bella and I would go outside and snuggle on the trampoline. We'd take a blanket if  there was a breeze. One day we brought out books, but most days we just went out and I laid down with one on each arm. Probably my favorite thing to do with my kids. Just snuggle. Cooper is by far the one who loves to do it most. He asked me 3 times today to just go sit on the couch and snuggle with him. He wasn't feeling well, but on a good day, at least 1 or 2 times he'll ask, and I do 'cause I love it too!

This particular day I told the kids I'd make them a picnic lunch to eat on the trampoline. They were totally excited about that!


Once they finished I wanted to try and get some cool jumping pictures. They look kind of funny though 'cause you can't see any motion in them, just frozen in place, but we had fun trying.


And yes, Cooper is still in his pajamas. He loves those things! Superheros are a good thing to him!
Bella always gets the best static hair. Had to snap one and I love her face in it!


Cooper just looked cute in this one so I had to share it. He looks like such a big boy in this one. I hope he'll still snuggle with me the older he gets.


Bella and Cooper play so well together. I love seeing their relationship grow. It's probably a good thing that she'll follow him the next year after Kindergarten. It's only half day, so for the next 2 years she'll only be home 1/2 a day without him. Love these little stinkers!


3 comments:

Caroline said...

The one with Bella's static hair is so absolutely funny and cute. Love it. And you're a good mom and they are good kids. The tramp lunch pics are cute :)

Lisa said...

You should frame these for a "fun and funny" wall! Darling!

Jessica said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love snuggling my kids, too. They'd better not outgrow it!
I'm excited to see you guys again next month!