So after it snowed the first time after we moved here to PA, the kids went looking for our sleds and we couldn't find them. They must have gotten lost somewhere in the move, so I bought one to use the next time it snowed. Well we never really got enough snow to go sledding except one day and they were sleeping over at their cousins house.
I ran a quick errand and came home to find this sport happening in our backyard.
That's all the use it got this year! Charlotte is not a fan of the trampoline, so she sat on the swing and looked at a book. Love my fam!
I filmed some of it and then after everyone went in, Bella was outside by herself and came up with this.... made me laugh!




5 comments:
summer sledding! too fun!
Cute!!!!
FUN! My kids would love that! Too bad we don't have a trampoline.
Ha ha ha ha. Loved this. Coop held on for a long time! And Bella--totally cracked me up. Man I love those kids and sure miss them. Bri's such a good daddy by always playing with them.
looks like fun!
Post a Comment