Had a good week with Caroline and Jayde here. They ended up staying a few days more than expected since they couldn't move into their place. It was great to have them here. They played fun games with the kids, like some trampoline game and red rover. It was fun to watch. Yep, I watched. Nice to see the kids having fun and being able to just sit! Thanks you two!
The kids had a real fun time playing red rover. Even Charlotte got into it. She had a pretty determined face when she ran. Wish I would have caught a picture of it.

It rained nearly every day they were here. Brian and Jayde were able to get out for one mountain biking trip. Other than that, most the time we just hung out at home doing the normal stuff, but one day we did go take the coal mine tour. It was pretty cool. The kids really enjoyed it, except for Charlotte. She cried the way down into the tunnel.
Of course we had to grab a picture with the hats on, but I think the only person that kept one on was Bri. Cooper tried but it was too big.
It was fun having them come visit. They're off to Boston for the summer for an internship so hopefully we can get up there and visit them. Fun to have some of my fam on the east side! :)











2 comments:
Obviously I love this posting. Thanks for letting us make it onto your blog! We LOVED being there and miss y'all and the kiddos. For shizzle. Also--I think the pic of you/bri/kids with hats on is super cute. Love y'all
so fun! and really great colors! can't wait for a bunch of these on the beach!!!
Post a Comment