Well somehow I missed telling about Kiki's birthday. I think I hadn't done it because somehow we only ended up with 2 pictures, and not great ones at that. It was pretty much a regular day. She took a treat to school and was the special helper. Then we picked the kids up from school and went to Chucky Cheese and played for a little bit. The kids had fun doing that and it was pretty cheap entertainment! We grabbed a pizza on the way home and then all the Chudleigh clan came by for cake, the birthday video and presents. We were supposed to go to see cousin Daniel's race, but it got to be too late, so just the older 3 and Brian went. I think she had a good day. We sure love her!
Also had a wonderful Mother's Day. Brian always does a really good job of making it special for me. He got the kids all ready for church, made me breakfast, special cards and gifts and then a great meal. We had dinner with the Chudleigh group and the women got to eat separated from the rest. It was a lot calmer and a nice moment to the day. Grateful for all the children (and husband) that help to make Mother's Day special for me.
We also enjoyed a great Memorial Day that Brian had put all together. I said I didn't want to plan another family outing, I wanted him to take a turn, and he did a great job. He put together "olympic" games and we split into two teams and competed. It was a lot of fun. It was also super hot, so as soon as those were over we jumped in the pool for a nice cool off. Afterwards, we had a great lunch that everyone helped put together. Brian's party planning was a big success!
And the rest of May....











2 comments:
THis is a fabulous posting. LOVE the mother's day picture--it looks fabulous of everybody. You have such an incredible family and we love and look up to you, Bri, and the kids. Keep the posts comin :)
How did I miss this one? Love the pics of family fun!
Post a Comment