Don't let this little angel face fool you. Although at times, yes, she can be an angel, other times... not so much, especially lately. Had a rough go of it with Bella and Caroline. Caroline's had 4 good days in a row though, and yes, I'm counting. Matter of fact, WE are. She's anxious to see how many days she can be good. Ha!
I told Brian the other day that I cannot remember the last time I had a day without a drama meltdown and it can be about the silliest thing. We had FHE and Brian had us do charades of different things and this thing for Bella was to act disrespectful, like she was back-talking, without using words. She had the motions down and this was her face. Think she's made it a few times?! Love this bipolar nugget!





1 comments:
Ha ha ha ha. I love that your kids know what disrespectful means and how adult-like y'all talk about it. Your kids are super smart and I'm sure things will calm down. You're great parents
Post a Comment