Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The side mullet

So when Isabelle was born she has some really long hair in the back. My sisters and Mom kept making fun of it and saying I should cut it. I told them as soon as they quit talking about it I might. I went to get my teeth cleaned the other day and some of the ladies working in Bri's office helped with holding Isabelle. Two days later we had Brian's co-dentist and his wife over to play games the other day and he told us the girls were making fun of Isabelle saying she had a side mullet. So I cut it. I think she was pretty either way.

9 comments:

lisa said...

Ah...at least it wasn't a comb-over!

Ginnie said...

I guess we could call that a sullet... :)

Tierney said...

That is hilarious! She is so cute. Am I imagining things or does she have a little reddish tint to her hair?

Carleton & Robyn said...

So funny. Don't most kids have some kind of mullet. I remember seeing an ultrasound where it looked like Apollo had hair coming out of his neck and I was worried-it ended up being the normal baby mullet.

Lisa said...

I did NOT keep making fun of it! Just a comment or two. Of course she's beautiful either way- she's one of us.
Sincerely,
Ben O. Fended

Jill and Paul said...

finally! its just like i said, "cut off your nose to spite your face"! we werent saying it for our own good, but for yours!! shes EXTRA cute now!

Alicia H said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. And she doesn't look like a NB anymore. Oh! They grow mullets...I mean they grow fast. (This was making me laugh...but it is late)

Mel said...

I only said something when someone else said something. I was never the one to bring it up. And you said you wouldn't give in to peer pressure! Shows how much influence WE have! pu. Love her any way.

Chell said...

What a cutie pie!!