You have BEAUTIFUL eyes, Michelle. What's your secret?
now thats more like it! looks like you used as much mascara as i do! (mascara=photoshop!)
So is that photoshopped? Or did you get fake ones. Either way they look great!
I know your eyes. That ain't them. Your's are pretty without faking it!
Love the lashes. Hey, I got your voice mail the other day. I keep forgetting to call you back. Don't worry I will soon. But, for some reason I never got your email. Strange? I'll check my bulk mail maybe it went there. Anyway, I'll talk to you soon!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You have BEAUTIFUL eyes, Michelle. What's your secret?
now thats more like it! looks like you used as much mascara as i do! (mascara=photoshop!)
So is that photoshopped? Or did you get fake ones. Either way they look great!
I know your eyes. That ain't them. Your's are pretty without faking it!
Love the lashes. Hey, I got your voice mail the other day. I keep forgetting to call you back. Don't worry I will soon. But, for some reason I never got your email. Strange? I'll check my bulk mail maybe it went there. Anyway, I'll talk to you soon!
Post a Comment