It's no wonder why sometimes the start of a new week just isn't appealing. I mean, I cleaned the whole house on Friday, and this is what it looked like Monday morning. Brian was sick all weekend and I was preparing for Sharing Time in Primary and other various responsibilities. Then we came home from church on Sunday and I fixed what I was supposed to bring for dinner to my Mom's and took off, so really, no time to straighted up a little. This is what I woke up to Monday morning. I tell ya, it's hard enough cleaning up after myself taking care of four kids, but cleaning up after five ('cause Bri's good about cleaning up after himself) while taking care of four is exhausting. Training them to clean up after themselves is even more exhausting. Sometimes it's easier to just do it for them, but we're trying to get away from that now! My sister asked me if it's always crazy at our house. If by crazy you mean a tornado crashing through your home, then yeah, it's crazy!




Half way through the day. How long do you think it will last?




Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Another week...
Posted by Michelle C at 7:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
oh, don't show me that! It looks great clean!
I find it comforting to know that other people have the same kind of Mondays as we do. What is it about Sunday that brings out the sloppiest in everyone? I am impressed at what you've accomplished in half of a day. I hope it lasted longer than the time it took you to blog it (it wouldn't at my house).
I totally know how you feel! That's why it's so hard for me to summon the energy to clean it all up in the first place!
My house is always a mess on Monday mornings. (And ONLY monday mornings) I clean up Saturday night but there is no point. Sunday= mess up the house. Your house looks great!
ok, totally crazy! just keep with the chores for the kids, theyll learn soon enough if youre consistant! but it looks so great clean, and you always do it really fast. so good luck! i'll see what it looks like when i get there today! love you
I bet it lasted until dinner. Mondays are NOT my favorite day of the week. Never have been. I'm a Friday kind of gal. Messes, pizza, staying up late-NOT cleaning, that sounds like a good plan to me! A messy house just means you're a normal mom. I love it!
I feel for you. I clean and right after it's a mess again.Welcome to having kids I guess we can all say right? So it's a good thing you took pictures!!! It looks beautiful all clean. By the way the pictures of Cooper are so adorable, but the one I love the most is the one with his arms open, he looks so handsome!
You are a brave women indeed to put up the "dirty" secrets of a busy house. But the following pictures looked ideal. Cute blog, and now I can leave IM comments instead of "verbal comments" over the phone. And Coop looks like such a hubby-he's going to be a heartbreaker.
Oh good, Im not the only one who is only half clean... I really want to have everything in its place... but my kids DO NOT!
You certainly weren't raised to have a messy house.....
ha.
love the isabelle pic.
I hear ya, sister.
Post a Comment