Miss Isabelle has reached 7 months today. Such a sweetie and we love having her in our family. Have a few more pics, but this one will do for now.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
7 months old
Posted by Michelle C at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
AHHHH! So cute! You should submit that photo to someone/something. She's so adorable
That picture is adorable! I swear it seems like you just had her! Times goes by so quickly.
What a cute picture! I love the the headband/flower you have on her! They grow way to fast!
I just love my izzy-bizzy. She's such a sweet heart. And that picture is beautiful! I did want to say thank you for the delicious lunch yesterday. You're so great to feed all of us on a whim. Thanks!
this picture is amazing!! you should enter it into a contest or something!!
Post a Comment