Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weight loss blog

So I've started another blog. I know, seriously, another one, but this one is more of a journey journal. I'm going to lose this weight dang it, even if it means cutting off my leg! Well, not really, it's not so much the weight, but, well, anyway. I'm hoping that by making it something my family and friends can read, maybe I'll be more determined to make a difference this go round and maybe someone will want to join up in the efforts. If you want to participate, let me know. It'd be great to have someone to do it with, but you have to need to lose more weight than me. JK.

www.loseitandleaveit.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

ok, well, im in. id love to tone up. its just now that i dont have a car anymore...how am i supposed to go to the gym? hmmmmm?

Chell said...

well I know I need to lose more than you.. I have not started a blog but I have started the whole weight loss thing year. down 9.5 pounds for the year only like 80 or so more to go!!