Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I love the Beach!

So we headed off to the beach last weekend. I told Brian I wanted to "do" something instead of just staying home all day, so we packed up the kids and headed out on our drive. I just love blue water, it's so calming. So to those of you in Utah who need a "beach fix", it's just moments away. That's right, you have a beach in your backyard and don't even appreciate it I bet. The Salt Lake has the best beach around. :) Okay, so it's not a real beach in the way you're probably thinking, but it's got sand that leads up to the water. :) I am so taking my kids there this summer. They will love it! Hey, and what other beach do you get to see Bison and snow at?!




6 comments:

Doré said...

That just looks cold! Did you see any bison while you were there?

Mel said...

that's fun. it would be more fun it were a beach you could go swimming in and not have tiny little shrimp discover your every body part! Gross!

Sarah said...

I'm with you. Gimme water - heck, I loved having even the Schuylkill (how do you spell it? it's been too long) to drive over on my way home from class.

Doré said...

How is Coopers hand?

Jill and Paul said...

thats awesome! i didnt know you went! looks freezing cold, but cool pics! may be in the summer time we can do a family brine outing!

Brooke said...

It sooooo doesn't count if there's SNOW at the beach, lol! But yeah, I love the water, too.
You have a beautiful family Michelle!