Sunday, January 18, 2009

They start too young!

So apparently Elizabeth has a boyfriend. She gave him a little toy car before school let out for the holidays. When we came back on track, she came home from school with this.... a ring in a heart shaped box. I asked her what he said when he gave it to her and she said, " he said "here, this is for you because I love you"". I said, "no he didn't, what did he really say?". She said, " no, he didn't really say that, he just dropped it in front of me." Too funny. She apparently has the imagination for romance. Chances are she'll be let down a time or two. :)

4 comments:

Alicia H said...

oh my gosh! That is just too cute! Ya'll make me laugh.

Jill and Paul said...

thats hilarious! i love that she lied! too funny. way to go pipper! youre a total babe!

Doré said...

How cute!

Doré said...

p.s. I had a dream the other night that you were pregnant.