For our date night this week we took the kiddos to the Scarecrow Festival. They had a blast running through all the blow up slides and going on the train ride. It was fun to have fun with them. Too often I think we get frustrated and just forget to have fun, so it was a good time for all of us.


Sunday, October 19, 2008
Scarecrow Festival
Posted by Michelle C at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
That looks like a complete blast.
What a fun time. We need to give in every now and then and let kids be kids. I can't believe how big the baby is getting
how sweet of you to share your date night. how awesome that you guys even have an official date night. and good for you that you were able to just relax and have fun. i know how hard that can be at things like that.
I wish I would have known about that. That would have been fun to go there. And sorry about missing the wood floor. cute.
I bet they had so much fun. Sounds like a good fall activity!
Don't you just love Fall? There is so much stuff to do with the kids/family. It looks like you all had fun! Thanks for the email. Sounds like life is good. So have you found a house to rent? Good luck.
That looks like a lot of fun! I love just chillin with the kids. It's hard to get to the part where I can 'relax' but I try! You are a great mom Michelle!
I love the fall. And I love the mountains. Looking at your blog makes me miss all the amazing colors, mountains, snow, etc.
Here in New Mexico/Texas zone not much pretty colors goin' on. Your family is beautiful and growing so fast. Did I tell you I'm not trying to keep up with guys anymore? you are kickin our cans. Keep them coming they are darling.
Post a Comment