On Saturday, Brian helped my Dad put in a wood floor in the living room. It was my plan to help as well, but I'm just a girl, what do I know rigth?! Amazing how that happens even after you've given birth to 4 kids and raise them 90% of the day by yourself, taking care of illnesses, school projects, bills, cooking, cleaning and a billion other things, still, we know so little. Okay, they didn't really say anything, but it seemed like that was how it was. Anyway, after 3 hours and about 5 pices of wood down, we took a break and went up to Snowbird for the free tram ride. The kids loved it and the views were awesome. It's amazing that I've lived around mountains all my life and are just now really starting to see how amazing they are. So here are a few pics from the outting.






Sunday, October 19, 2008
Fun Family Weekend
Posted by Michelle C at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Beautiful pictures. I miss the mountains. Is that Isabelle I see coming out of Brian's coat?
those are awesome pics! it was fun to spend some time with you! you look so good!
Breathtaking!!!
Post a Comment